Transfer to the boat at Fethiye Harbor, at the junction point of the Aegean and the Mediterranean. 17:00
Fethiye Harbor is a frequent destination for yacht lovers with many beautiful bays and islands around. Arrival to the ship, dinner and accommodation in Fethiye.
In case all of the guests come to the boat, overnight stay in the nearby beady or Şamanlık bay.
After breakfast, we move to Butterfly Valley.
If the sea conditions allow, we will visit Butterfly Valley and Oludeniz.
Go at night, where we'll explore the Byzantine ruins at sunset, at St. We will spend it on Nicholas Island.
Departure to the quiet cove Yeşilköy surrounded by olive trees for breakfast and swimming.
Then we will spend the night in the small port town with a charming bohemian atmosphere just outside Kas.
Before breakfast, we move to Kekova bays. We give breakfast and swimming break in Tersane Bay. Climb to Simena castle for a magnificent view of the ancient city.
Outside of the village, there is an enormous Lycian sarcophagus, the bottom of which is placed in the water and carved into a rock.
We will spend the night in a large bay near Uçağaz surrounded by green hills.
The ruins of Kekova on the Mediterranean coast and our journey to the Sunken City, we visit the sunken city from the edge of the island of Kekova, where some of the Byzantine and Roman remains are in the water.
Departure to Gökkaya to spend the night. Our guests who wish can have fun in the makeshift Sumagglers inn bar, which can only be accessed by boat to enjoy the night.
Short trip to the sheltered bay in Bayındır Harbor and swimming after breakfast.
We will be able to tour the Patara beach or the ruins of Xanthos and Letoon or spend the rest of the day in the cobblestone pictorial port city Kalkan.
We will start the day in Çamlı Burun, which is covered with pine trees and spend our last night in Sunken Kaya Bay.
You can spare the remaining time of this day for rest and swimming.
Return to Fethiye Harbor. and leave the boat around 09:00.
* In bad weather or sea conditions, the program will be changed without any warning.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch).
* Fuel, port fees, utility water, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkel, goggles, fishing line.
* Our guests can bring things such as snacks, fruit, yoghurt, nuts, chocolate. (These are not sold on the boat.)
* Clean sheets and bath towels.
* Yacht insurance. (We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance.)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* All drinks, including water, are sold on the boat at affordable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Entrance fee to archaeological sites and national parks.
* Crew tip (5%) is not included in price.
* Optional land tours and ruins, diving fees.